The Minnesota Epic Users Group (MNEUG) mission is to provide education and networking between the members using Epic software.
Member Info Hub
- Searchable Directory
- Each member has a personalized member listing page, populated by information they provide.
- Member contact information, including the Epic Applications in which they work and the SIG groups to which they belong, are available to members.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Members have an open invitation to join multiple SIG groups that match their interest.
- Volunteer opportunities are available to Chair a SIG group. This enables participation in organizational and conference planning.
- Being a MNEUG member includes access to specific sites, documents, events, and networking to help you maximize your membership in the MNEUG community.
- Annual Conference and SIG Meetings
- The MNEUG hosts an annual conference providing education on improving your use of Epic, and the opportunity to meet and network with other SIG members and peers.
- The SIG groups host quarterly virtual meetings. These meetings are your opportunity to share successes and get solutions for your pain points.
- Opportunities are available at the annual conference or during a SIG meeting to be on a panel, give a presentation, or lead a conversation group.
- Volunteer opportunities are available at the MNEUG Annual Conference.
- Members may share success stories and exciting news from their organization.
- Members may submit a news item about the work they’ve been doing within their organization or their SIG.
Still have questions? Contact:
MNEUG Executive Director
Linwood Group Meetings